Sacred Heart High School awards both academic scholarships and need-based financial aid each year to incoming students.
Quick Financial Aid Facts:
- Financial aid is awarded to a student based on financial need.
- Finanicial aid must be applied for each year for new and returning students
- Financial aid applications are available online through "Smart Tuition Aid." Please click the link for detailed instructions.
- Aid applications are accepted from February 1 through March 31 for the coming school year.
- Our Smart Tuition School Code is 10772.
- Once all documentation has been received by Smart Tuition Aid and reviewed by Sacred Heart High School, notification of awards will be mailed to applicants for the coming school year.
For more instructions regarding the Smart Tuition application process, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Maura Friend via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 914-965-3114, ext. 113