- Register for the TACHS Exam via the TACHS website.
- Complete and submit Eligibility Form for Students Needing Extended Testing Time, if applicable.
- Receive Admit Card confirming TACHS site.
- Have your grade school complete and submit Applicant Record.
- Make Sacred Heart your first choice on your Admit Card, code 312.
- Take practice test in back of Student Handbook.
- Bring Admit Card to test site on day of test. Correctly record Sacred Heart, code 312, so that we receive your test results.
- Receive High School Admission Notice(s) mid-January.
In the meantime, make sure to:
- Call our Ms. Zarate in our Main Office, (914) 965-3114, to schedule a Shadow Day at Scared Heart.