Every 8th-grader considering Sacred Heart High School is invited to spend a day with one of our freshmen students. Our Spend-a-Day Program can help an applicant make a well-informed decision about attending Sacred Heart. Shadowing a current student is the best way to experience our academic program and our social environment during school hours.
CHECK-LIST FOR SETTING UP A SHADOW DAY
- Contact Carol Zarate in Main Office, at 914-965-3114, ext. 110, to schedule your visit.
- Have permission from a parent.
- Wear your school uniform, public school students must inquire with the admissions office about the dress requirements upon scheduling a shadow day.
- Bring paper and a pen as all visitors are encouraged to participate in our classes.
- A FREE lunch voucher will be provided to the student.
- Report to the main office by 8:00 am. You will be assigned to a freshman and will follow their schedule throughout the day.
- Dismissal is at 2:00
Shadow days are offered beginning October through January. Spaces are limited - so please schedule at least two weeks in advance!